Bus Transportation Information
Please contact Apple Bus Company at (504) 241-4466 for the following:
- When the bus is over 15 minutes late
- When the bus doesn’t show up
- Consistent problems
- Bus driver concerns
Please contact the Operations Manager on campus for the following:
- Move or transportation address change
- Phone number change
- Discipline issue
- Major bus concerns
Please complete the following forms as needed for your child. We do our best to accommodate all requests as quickly as possible.
- Bus transportation can be requested prior to each quarter when the Learning Choice Survey is sent to Morris Jeff families.
- If a student needs a long term change to a stop, a Bus Change Request Form must be completed by the parent/guardian. Please expect a 1-2 week turnaround time.
Lopez Campus Carpool & Walkup Information
Morris Jeff is committed to health and safety, demonstrating respect to all, and dismissing students to families with efficiency. Your actions are key to our safe, caring community.
- Permits are required to pick up children in carpool or walkups. This will be strictly enforced. If you don’t have a permit while in line, our staff will direct you to the office to get one. The front office can issue additional permits when parent/guardian shows ID verification. Permits are not required to drop-off students in the morning.
- Handicap parking spaces are only for those with handicapped parking permit.
- When parking, do not block the driveways of our neighbors.
- Pedestrians need to cross only at crosswalks.
NOTE! Students in Grades 4-8 may walk or ride home from school or after-school activities unsupervised with parent/guardian permission. Parents/guardians give permission during registration or can submit the Walk/Ride Home Unsupervised Permission Form. This form must be completed annually for each child.
Clark Campus Carpool Information