Bus Transportation Information
Please contact Apple Bus Company at (504) 241-4466 for the following:
- When the bus is over 15 minutes late
- When the bus doesn’t show up
- Consistent problems
- Bus driver concerns
Please contact the Operations Manager on campus for the following:
- Move or transportation address change
- Phone number change
- Discipline issue
- Major bus concerns
Please complete the following forms as needed for your child. We do our best to accommodate all requests as quickly as possible.
- If a student needs bus transportation after registration is completed, a Bus Request Form must be completed by the parent/guardian in the school office. Please expect a 1-2 week turnaround time.
- If a student needs a long term change to a stop, a Bus Change Request Form must be completed by the parent/guardian in the school office. Please expect a 1-2 week turnaround time.
- If a student needs a temporary change to a stop, a Bus Transportation Exception Form must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian in advance.
Lopez Campus Carpool & Walkup Information
IMPORTANT: For your child’s safety, carpool permits are required to pick up children in carpool. This will be strictly enforced. If you don’t have a permit while in line, our staff will direct you to the office to get one. During the first few weeks of school, our staff will be prepared to issue carpool permits. Parents must have ID verification available to be issued a carpool permit. Permits are not required to drop-off students in the morning carpool lines.
NEW FOR 19-20: This year we will have two formal carpool lanes on both Lopez and Palmyra streets. Palmyra will be open in the morning and afternoon for Middle School student drop off/pick up ONLY. Lopez will be open in the morning and afternoon for Elementary student drop off/pick up AND families that have students in both Elementary and Middle School. For families with both age group students must use the Lopez carpool lane ONLY.
Due to the staggered dismissal times, it is vital that parents plan accordingly for carpool.
- Elementary (PYP) Dismissal – 2:55 PM
- Middle School Dismissal – 3:00 PM
It is IMPERATIVE that parents and guardians using carpool follow the directives of the security guard and school staff on duty at all times. Morris Jeff is committed to student safety, demonstrating respect to all, and dismissing students to families with efficiency. Your actions are key to our safe, caring community.
Handicap parking spaces are only for those with a handicapped parking permit.
When parking, do not block the driveways of our neighbors.
Pedestrians need to cross only at crosswalks.
Please review the following information, depending on your family’s choice.
Students in Grades 4-8 may walk or ride home from school or after-school activities unsupervised with parent/guardian permission. Parents/guardians can give permission during yearly online registration form or by completing the Walk/Ride Home Unsupervised Permission Form available in our Lopez office or below. A form must be completed annually for each child to be turned into the front office.
Clark Campus Carpool Information