Bus Transportation Information
Bus stops are requested in the online registration form for each school year. Stop locations and times will be emailed to families in late July.
Contact the Bus Company for the following:
First Student: (504) 218-0682 or (504) 246-9768 or (504) 218-0213
- When the bus is over 15 minutes late
- When the bus doesn’t show up
- Consistent problems
- Bus driver concerns
Contact the Campus Operations Manager for the following:
Elementary School: Madeline White, (504) 373-6258 x25876, email@example.com
Middle School: Alisha Hayes, (504) 503-0730 x30713, firstname.lastname@example.org
High School: Jasper Rice, (504) 355-0210 x308, email@example.com
- Move or transportation address change
- Phone number change
- Discipline issue
- Major bus concerns
Please complete the following forms as needed for your child. We do our best to accommodate all requests as quickly as possible.
- Bus transportation is requested in the registration process for the new school year.
- If a student needs a long-term change to a stop, a Bus Change Request must be completed by the parent/guardian. Please expect a 1-2 week turnaround time.
- Elementary School – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School – Submit a Bus Transportation Change Form
- High School – Email email@example.com
Campus Carpool & Walkup Information
Morris Jeff is committed to health and safety, demonstrating respect to all, and dismissing students to families with efficiency. We expect families to be caring and respectful to our neighbors, their property, and to each other. Your actions are vital in maintaining our safe, caring community.
- Handicap parking spaces are only for those with a handicapped parking permit.
- When parking, do not block the driveways of our neighbors.
- Pedestrians need to cross only at crosswalks.
- [ELEMENTARY ONLY] Permits are required to pick up elementary children in carpool or walkups. This will be strictly enforced. If you don’t have a permit while in line, our staff will direct you to the office to get one. The front office can issue additional permits when a parent/guardian shows ID verification. Permits are not required to drop off students in the morning.
- Students in Grades 4-8 may walk or ride home from school or after-school activities unsupervised with parent/guardian permission. Parents submit the Walk/Ride Home Permission Form annually through online registration or you may complete the form below:
- Drew campus – Middle School Walk Home Permission Form