Bus Transportation Information
7/23/2021 – Bus stop information for 21-22 was emailed to families. If you did not receive the email for your child, please contact the respective Operations Manager listed below.
Please contact Apple Bus Company at (504) 241-4466 for the following:
- When the bus is over 15 minutes late
- When the bus doesn’t show up
- Consistent problems
- Bus driver concerns
Please contact the Operations Manager on campus for the following:
Elementary School: Madeline White, (504) 373-6258, email@example.com
Middle School: Alisha Hayes, (504) 503-0730, firstname.lastname@example.org
High School: La J’ean Hunter, (504) 355-0210 ext. 308, email@example.com
- Move or transportation address change
- Phone number change
- Discipline issue
- Major bus concerns
Please complete the following forms as needed for your child. We do our best to accommodate all requests as quickly as possible.
- Bus transportation is requested in the registration process for the new school year.
- If a student needs a long-term change to a stop, a Bus Change Request Form must be completed by the parent/guardian. Please expect a 1-2 week turnaround time.
Campus Carpool & Walkup Information
Morris Jeff is committed to health and safety, demonstrating respect to all, and dismissing students to families with efficiency. Your actions are key to our safe, caring community.
- Handicap parking spaces are only for those with a handicapped parking permit.
- When parking, do not block the driveways of our neighbors.
- Pedestrians need to cross only at crosswalks.
- [ELEMENTARY ONLY] Permits are required to pick up elementary children in carpool or walkups. This will be strictly enforced. If you don’t have a permit while in line, our staff will direct you to the office to get one. The front office can issue additional permits when parent/guardian shows ID verification. Permits are not required to drop-off students in the morning.
- Students in Grades 4-8 may walk or ride home from school or after-school activities unsupervised with parent/guardian permission. Parents submit the Walk/Ride Home Permission Form annually. Choose the appropriate form below: