Our food service provider is Pigeon’s Catering. We partner with The Healthy School Food Collaborative for our school food authority compliance. Breakfast and lunch are prepared in our kitchens on both campuses. Students in 4th grade and higher are offered both choices on the menu, while younger students are provided a single option. Chocolate milk and infused water are available to middle and high school students only.
Students may choose to bring their own healthy packed lunch. Students and adults are not allowed to bring “outside” food (fast food, etc) into our cafeterias. This is the policy of our food service vendor. The office staff will not deliver “outside” food to students. The cafeteria will be glad to serve all students a lunch so no student will be without food.
- Morris Jeff High – December Breakfast Menu
- Morris Jeff High – December Lunch Menu
- Lopez Campus – December Breakfast Menu
- Lopez Campus – December Lunch Menu
Sign-up Instructions for Lunch Form
- Visit www.myschoolapps.com.
- Scroll down to “Find Your District” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the school’s zip code (70119) and click “Search”.
- In the “Choose Your District” drop down bar, select “Healthy School Food Collaborative” which should be the 2nd option.
- Enter “Select District and Continue”.
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to begin the application process.
LINK: Sign-up for School Meal Payments (available in English/Español)
The following food service policies are available for review: