Our food service provider is Pigeon’s Catering. We partner with The Healthy School Food Collaborative for our school food authority compliance. Meals are served from the bus lane at the Lopez campus (corner of Palmyra & S. Rendon) on Mondays and Wednesday from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM*. In order to pick up meals at Morris Jeff, students must be registered as students with Morris Jeff. Free/reduced/full rates based on application (see below) apply to all meals picked up.
- On Mondays, breakfast and lunch for both Monday and Tuesday can be picked up.
- On Wednesdays, breakfast and lunch for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday can be picked up.
- As of Aug. 24, meals for high school students can only be picked up at the Lopez campus.
*Times changed effective September 16 to prepare for in-person & hybrid schedule.
Sign-up Instructions for Lunch Form
- Visit www.myschoolapps.com.
- Scroll down to “Find Your District” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the school’s zip code 70119 and select Search.
- In the Choose Your District drop-down bar, select Healthy School Food Collaborative.
- Enter Select District and Continue.
- Begin the application process.
- Later, choose school: 368001-Morris Jeff if PK-8 or W93001 Morris Jeff High if 9-12.
Pay Online for School Meals
Sign-up for School Meal Payments (available in English/Español)