As a Type 3B Charter school, Morris Jeff Community School uses the OneApp process (Orleans Parish School District application) for accepting new students to our school.
Families who are applying for any seat at our school must complete the application online. Please visit enrollnola.org for more information. The school is happy to make computer use available to families as needed.
- November 22, 2019 – Application launches
Applications are done online and an active email address is required. – Parents may go to oneapp.force.com to complete and submit the application. Computers will be made available at both Lopez and Clark campuses or visit your nearest family resource center at the following locations:
- Mahalia Jackson Elementary, 2405 Jackson Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113
- IDEA Oscar Dunn, 12000 Hayne Boulevard, New Orleans, LA 70128
- Orleans Parish School Board, 2401 Westbend Parkway, New Orleans, LA 7011
- January 31, 2020 – Main Round Deadline to apply for 2020-21 school year
- March 31, 2020 – Results will be released and you may log into your enrollnola parent portal account to view your results.
- April 2020 – If placed at Morris Jeff, please send all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our enrollment process is done online and there will be assistance available if needed at both campuses by our registration staff.
*Birth certificate *Two proofs of residency *Immunization records *Current report card or transcripts (students entering Grades 10-11 only) *Parent identification card/passport
- May 2020 – Deadline to enroll a student for 2020-21 school year (main round only)
If you have any questions about the application and/or enrollment process, email our Enrollment Coordinator, Renee Sintes at email@example.com or 504-383-5721.