As a Type 3B Charter school, Morris Jeff Community School uses the OneApp process (New Orleans Public Schools application) for accepting new students to our school.
Families who are applying for any seat at our school must complete the application online. Please visit enrollnola.org for more information.
- November 20, 2020 – Application launches
Applications are done online and an active email address is required. – Parents may go to oneapp.force.com to complete and submit the application.
- January 29, 2021 – Main Round Deadline to apply for 2021-22 school year
- Late March / Early April 2021 – Results will be released and you may log into your enrollnola parent portal account to view your results.
- April 2021 – If placed at Morris Jeff, please send all necessary documents to email@example.com. Our enrollment process is done online and there will be assistance available if needed at both campuses by our registration staff.
*Two proofs of residency
*Current report card or transcripts (students entering Grades 10-12 only)
*Parent identification card/passport
- May 2021 – Deadline to enroll a student for 2021-22 school year (main round only)
If you have any questions about the application and/or enrollment process, email our Enrollment Coordinator, Renee Sintes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-383-5721.