As a Type 3B Charter school, Morris Jeff Community School uses the OneApp process (Orleans Parish School District application) for accepting new students to our school.
Families who are applying for any seat at our school must complete the application online. Please visit enrollnola.org for more information. The school is happy to make computer use available to families as needed.
- November 19 – Application launches
- Applications are done online and an active email address is required. – Parents may go to oneapp.force.com to complete and submit the application. Computers will be made available at both Lopez and Clark campuses or visit your nearest family resource center at the following locations:
Crocker College Prep, 2300 General Taylor New Orleans, La 70115
Livingston Collegiate, 7301 Dwyer Rd New Orleans, La 70126
Orleans Parish School Board, 3520 General DeGaulle Dr. New Orleans, La 70112
- January 11, 2019 – Early Window Deadline to apply for 2019-2020 school year
- February 22, 2019 – Main Round Deadline to apply for 2019-2020 school year
- April 2019 – Results will be released and you may log into your enrollnola parent portal account to view your results.
- April – If placed at Morris Jeff, please bring all necessary documents to the front office. Our enrollment process is done online and there will be assistance available if needed at both campuses by our registration staff.
*Birth certificate *Two proofs of residency
*Current report card or transcripts (students entering Grades 10-11 only)
*Parent identification card/passport
- May – Deadline to enroll student for 2019-20 school year (main round only)
If you have any questions about the application and/or enrollment process, email our Lopez campus Enrollment Coordinator, Beckie Henricks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-373-6258 or our Clark campus (HS) Enrollment Coordinator, Ada Castro at email@example.com or 504-355-0210.