Welcome to the Morris Jeff Family Partnership (MJFP)! We are the parent organization for
the school, and our mission is to support and enhance the educational experiences of Morris Jeff students. Everyone is a member and there are no dues.
What do we do:
- Build community with families at events like the Back to School picnic and the Feria
de Primavera (spring fair). Our children do best when we are all connected.
- Help families connect to information through room parents, flyers, and Facebook.
- Support the school, teachers, students and administration by
– fundraising for projects that impact a broad range of students
– assisting with volunteer needs at events and in the classroom
– supporting teacher and staff appreciation events
What you can do right now:
- Commit to at least 10 volunteer hours during the year.
- Attend a back-to-school parent/family event and meet someone new.
- Sign up or check out the MJFP Facebook group
MJFP Leadership Team Contacts:
- President: Grace Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President: Kristi Jacobs-Stanley, email@example.com
- Secretary: Jessica Fridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Bryan Goldstein, email@example.com
- WatchDOGS: Jason Friedrich, firstname.lastname@example.org