Welcome to Morris Jeff Community School.
New families who have received notification of placement at our school must complete New Student Registration as soon as possible. The process is as follows:
1. WELCOME EMAIL:
- On April 8, 2021, a welcome email was sent to all families with a student placement at Morris Jeff for 2021-2022.
- If you have NOT received a welcome email from Morris Jeff, please call 504-383-5721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your child has been placed at Morris Jeff for the 2021-2022 school year.
2. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The following documents must be sent to email@example.com to complete registration.
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- 2 proofs of Orleans Parish residency (utility bill, lease agreement, property tax notice, etc.)
- If applicable, a copy of the student’s IEP or 504 plan
For High School students, a copy of the most recent report card or transcript
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: In welcome email, new families are provided a child-specific snapcode to complete the required online form at the links below. Registration is due May 21, 2021.
Contact: (504) 383-5721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: High school students are encouraged to complete the Athletic Interest Survey here so that they can get connected to summer training and tryout information before school begins.