Welcome to Morris Jeff Community School.
New families who have received notification of placement at our school must complete New Student Registration as soon as possible. The process is as follows:
1. WELCOME EMAIL:
- A welcome email with registration instructions will be sent to all families with a student placement at Morris Jeff for 2023-2024.
- If you have NOT received a welcome email from Morris Jeff, please email email@example.com to confirm that your child has been placed at Morris Jeff for the 2023-2024 school year.
2. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: To complete registration, the following documents must be sent to:
PK-8th grades: firstname.lastname@example.org
9th-12th grades: HSregistration@morrisjeffschool.org
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- Proof of Orleans Parish residency (utility bill, lease agreement, property tax notice, etc.)
- Final report card or transcript *
- If applicable, state testing scores (ie. LEAP)
- If applicable, a copy of the student’s IEP or 504 plan
* We are unable to schedule High School students without the final report card (9th grade) or transcript (10th-12th grades).
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: In the welcome email, new families are provided a child-specific snapcode to complete the required online form at the links below.
Elementary School: email@example.com or 504-373-6258
Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-503-0730
High School: HSregistration@morrisjeffschool.org or 504-355-0210
NOTE: High school students are encouraged to complete the Athletic Interest Survey here to get connected to summer training and tryout information before school begins.