School Supply Lists for 2019-2020
Need uniforms? Review our Handbooks & Policies page for updated Uniform and Dress Code.
Elementary School (PreK-5)
Our school offers families of elementary students the optional service of purchasing school supplies online through a school supply provider. In order to receive your child’s supplies in time for Orientation, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER BY JULY 15.
- Simply place your order and it will be delivered directly to your home address.
- Order online at www.schooltoolbox.com.
- Enter our school name: Morris Jeff Community School.
- You will have the option to customize your order by adding or removing items from the teacher-approved list.
- Every School Tool Box sold will provide one meal to a child through Feed My Starving Children.
Elementary Families may also purchase school supplies on their own using the following lists:
- Pre-Kindergarten Supply List 2019-2020
- Kindergarten Supply List 2019-2020
- 1st Grade Supply List 2019-2020
- 2nd Grade Supply List 2019-2020
- 3rd Grade Supply List 2019-2020
- 4th Grade Supply List 2019-20
- 5th Grade Supply List 2019-2020
Note: Classroom teachers will be ready to receive your child’s supplies at Orientation.
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
At Orientation, your child will receive their schedule. Please purchase only the supplies for the classes your child is enrolled.
Note: Middle school teachers will receive child’s supplies throughout the first week of school.
High School (Grades 9-11)
Note: High school teachers communicate directly with students what is required for each class.