The Feria de Primavera/Spring Fair (April 21, 11am-3pm) needs YOU! We need both volunteers to help gather information and to help with contacts for donations. The tasks below require a small amount of time and could fit into your schedule.
- Snowballs wanted! Who do you know that has a mobile snowball station that may donate both their time and a portion (or all) proceeds from the day to MJCS? We need a volunteer to coordinate the donation and all the set-up requirements.
- Iced coffee wanted! Who do you know that has a coffee shop that may donate their time and a portion (or all) proceeds from the day to MJCS? Perhaps it’s a product donation for the day. We need a volunteer to coordinate the donation and all set up requirements.
- Fundraising help needed! We have the letter, and we need help identifying businesses, sending it out, and following up. We would especially love one or two volunteers that have fundraising experience.
- Event rentals needed! We are looking for a contact, and someone to coordinate, rentals for tables, chairs and tents.
- Face painters needed! We need talented artists to paint faces at the Feria.
- YOUR suggestions desired! We have already had some great suggestions of what to keep and what to add on. Not all are feasible for this year, but will go into the file for future years. We cannot grow without you, our community. Help make this a great event!
Contact our 2018 Feria Co-Chairs to share your ideas and connections:
Lauren Homer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecoee Rooney, email@example.com