2. NOLA Ready: Hurricane Ida Response Information (Shelter Info, Cooling Centers, Meals/Water/Ice distribution).
or Text: NOLAREADY to 77295 on your phone for regular emergency notices/updates
3. Louisiana Department of Transportation: For mapping your route in and out of NOLA area, provides real-time updates on road conditions/closures.
4. Free Roof Tarping Assistance: Provided by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
5. Gas Station Tracker: Identifies the Fuel and Power status of gas stations (can search by city and by map)
6. Employee Assistance Program (EAP): In addition to providing 24/7 confidential counseling services to help those dealing with the emotional aftermath of a disaster, they also have specialists standing by to help connect you with finding shelter, emergency programs, the Red Cross, and other national/local resources.
or Call, 1-800-222-0364