For every dollar received, Morris Jeff Community School spends it wisely by providing our students with some of the most talented teachers and staff and the necessary resources to get through the school day.
On the dollar:
- 71 cents supports teacher and support staff compensation, retirement, health care, and professional development.
- 11 cents makes sure the lights are on, the classrooms are cleaned, and the grounds are kept neat.
- 8 cents supports student mental and physical health services, which includes special education.
- 5 cents buys all the instructional materials your child and teacher needs, including text books and technology.
- 5 cents puts 7 buses to work, ensuring that your children are transported to and from school safely.
You can help by making a donation online today.