Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Louisiana Department of Health
New Orleans Public Schools
Louisiana Department of Education
- The National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH) has resources to support schools in using technology to support mental health, mental health and stress management, early childhood mental health, and supporting students and families during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Saints and Pelicans have released coloring and activity books to share with families. The Saints activity book is located here. The Pelicans activity book is located here.
- Easy Hands-On Activities that Families Can Do at Home (Teacher Approved!)
- COVID-19 Resources, Families Helping Families of Greater New Orleans
- Caroline Conquers her Corona Fears, a coloring book created by LSUHSC Family Counseling
- 7 Outdoor Adventures To Do At Home with Kids,
- Manage Stress & Anxiety, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- COVID-19, Social Distancing, and Easing Anxiety Parenting from the Heart, March 13, 2020
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource, National Association of School Psychologists
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): How To Talk to Your Child, KidsHealth
- COVID-19 Resources, Jewish Family Service of Greater New Orleans