Monday, April 23, 2018 - Fri Apr 27 2018
Please ensure that your child is well-rested, has a healthy breakfast and arrives on campus on time. When a student is tardy, they are not able to enter the test session with their peers and must makeup the test at a later time. Please do not schedule any early check-outs on testing days.
A snack will be provided for all students between test sessions. All tests for Grades 6-8 are taken online. Cell phones and smart watches are not allowed in the testing rooms. Students will be required to turn in all these items prior to testing. If possible, leave these items at home on testing days.
Schedule is as follows:
- Monday, 4/23 – English Language Arts Sessions 1 and 2
- Tuesday, 4/24 – English Language Arts Session 3 and Mathematics Session 1
- Wednesday, 4/25 – Mathematics Sessions 2 and 3
- Thursday, 4/26 – Social Studies Sessions 1, 2, and 3
- Friday, 4/27 – Science Sessions 1 and 2
View All April Events