Welcome to Morris Jeff Community School.
New families who have received notification of placement at our school must complete New Student Registration as soon as possible. The following documents must be presented to school office to complete registration. Registration cannot be completed unless all items are available at time of visit.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- 2 proofs of Orleans Parish residency
- 9th grade only: Current report card
- 10th grade and higher: Current transcript
New families will be provided a child-specific snapcode to complete the required online form at the links below:
Enter the snapcode from the provided by the school office to complete the form.
Please complete New Student Registration as soon as possible.
Computer and language assistance is available in our offices at the following times:
Hours for Lopez campus (PreK-8th) – Espanol available
10:30-2:00 School Days
Contact: Madeline White, 504-373-6258, email@example.com
Hours for Clark campus (9th-11th) – Espanol available
10:30-2:00 School days
Contact: Ada Castro, 504-355-0210, firstname.lastname@example.org
Important LINKS for NEW STUDENTS:
- Orientation Information – Find links to additional forms to be completed by families at Orientation prior to the first day of school.
- School Store & Online Payments – Learn how to pay middle and high school fees.
- School Supply Lists – See what school supplies your child needs.
- Handbooks & Policies – Read the handbook and dress code here.
- Summer Reading – Choose the assignment that fits your child’s schedule.