Re-Registration for Current Morris Jeff Families has been extended to January 31.
Access the form at the links below:
- Please complete this form as soon as possible.
- Families received an email with a child-specific snapcode on 1/21/2020 from email@example.com. The SNAPCODE can be found under the question — How do I get started? in the email.
- The email was sent to the parent who registered the student for the current year. Check both parent accounts for the email.
- You may upload residency documents OR fax/deliver them to the appropriate campus.
- Computer and language assistance is available in our offices during school hours.
- Email inquiries related to re-registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Report Card Night on January 22, the school offers computer and language assistance with online re-registration after school hours.
- Clark Campus – visit the front office on the first floor, 3:00-6:00 PM
- Lopez Campus – visit the tables outside the cafeteria, 3:30-6:30 PM.
IMPORTANT: Per NOLA Public Schools, failure to provide valid documentation of residency in Orleans Parish may result in the student being discharged from their current school.