Middle School Sports
The following sports are currently offered to Grades 6-8 at the Lopez campus. The athletic fee per sport per participant is $100 due at the beginning of the season. Every participant is required to have a physical on file. Please contact our Middle School Athletic Director, Coach Kiersten Thompson, for more information.
- Girls Volleyball – Coaches: Shannon Harris, Kiersten Thompson. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country – Coaches: Dennis Ward. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys and Girls Flag Football – Coach: Brian Jeansonne.
- Girls Basketball – Coaches: Triniece Johnson, Jestin Moorehead. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys Basketball – Coach: Irvin Bell, Brian Jeansonne. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys and Girls Soccer – Coach: Sierra Leickert. Schedule is HERE.
- Cheer – Coach: Latrice Offray
- Girls Softball – Coach: Shannon Harris. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys Baseball – Coach: Ryan Ruyle. Schedule is HERE.
Note: Baseball tryouts will be held February 15 for 5th and 6th grade students and February 18 for 7th and 8th graders. Students should meet outside the locker rooms at 3:30 pm. They will be walking to Comiskey Park with the coaching staff. Families can pick up their ball players from the bus lane at 5:20 pm. Students should bring their own baseball glove and baseball hat.
High School Sports
- Boys and Girls Cross Country – Coaches: Emily Zilich, Caleb Dufresne. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys and Girls Swimming – Coaches: Bridget Wright, Ross Hedrick. Schedule is HERE.
- Girls Volleyball – Coaches: Leyla Logan, Jeanna Barrett. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys Basketball – Coaches: Corey Scott. Schedule is HERE.
- Boys and Girls Soccer – Coach: Marvin Buendia. Schedule is HERE.
- Cheer – Coach: Alisha Hayes
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Softball
- Boys and Girls Track