Middle School Sports
The following sports are currently offered to Grades 6-8 at the Lopez campus. The Athletics Fee per sport per participant of $100 due at the beginning of the season. Every participant is required to have a physical on file. Physicals will be available at Middle School Orientation, July 31, 2019, from 11 AM – 2 PM. The physical form must be completed by a parent and brought to the physical. Please contact our Middle School Athletic Director, Coach Kiersten Thompson, for more information.
- Girls Volleyball – Coach: Kiersten Thompson
- Boys and Girls Cross Country – Coaches: Jasper & Genevieve Rice.
- Boys and Girls Flag Football – Coach: Brian Jeansonne.
- Girls Basketball – Coaches: Triniece Johnson, Jestin Moorehead
- Boys Basketball – Coaches: Kyle Key
- Boys and Girls Soccer – Coaches: Sierra Leickert, Michelle Nusinov.
- Cheer – Coach: Latrice Offray
- Girls Softball – Coach: Shannon Herbert. Click here to view the 19-20 Schedule.
- Boys Baseball – Coach: Ryan Ruyle. Click here to view the 19-20 Schedule.
High School Sports
- Boys and Girls Cross Country – 2019 HS Schedule.
- Boys and Girls Swimming – 2019 HS Schedule.
- Girls Volleyball – 2019 HS Schedule.
- Boys Basketball – 2019-2020 HS Schedule
- Girls Basketball – 2019-2020 HS Schedule
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Cheer – see Basketball schedule
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Softball
- Boys and Girls Track