- April 17, 2020, Note from Head of School for families: English | Espanol
- April 15, 2020, Signed Proclamation from Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards
- April 8, 2020, Note from Head of School for families: English | Espanol
- April 8, 2020, Resources added to the Coping with COVID-19 page and to the CDC Resources page
- April 8, 2020, Message to Families: Lyft is now offering free ride codes to and from Food Distribution Sites in Orleans Parish starting this week. Families can use promo code CV19NOLAPS20 to access the Citywide Feeding Program during designated service hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. Terms apply. IMPORTANT: Although Morris Jeff is on Spring Break on Monday, the Lopez campus will be offering 2 meals per student on Monday, April 13 from 9 AM – 12 PM.
- April 6, 2020, Quarter 3 Report Cards were sent via email to families
- April 6, 2020, Added In Memoriam page
- April 3, 2020, Note from Head of School: English | Espanol
- April 3, 2020, Diploma Programme Applications Due April 17 – Grade 10
- April 3, 2020, San Antonio Trip for Grade 8 Canceled
- April 1, 2020, Spring Break remains April 9-14 for Morris Jeff.
Note: Morris Jeff will host Community Feeding on April 13 as planned.
- March 27, 2020, Update from Head of School: English | Espanol
- March 26, 2020, Updated Student Support Services Distance Learning Plan
- March 25, 2020, Changes to Community Feeding Plan
- March 25, 2020, Program-Specific Distance Learning Plans sent to Spanish families
- March 24, 2020, Free WiFi options for Home posted
- March 20, 2020, School-wide Distance Learning Plans posted: English | Espanol
- March 19, 2020, First Round of Chromebook Distribution to Families: English/Espanol
Family Distance Learning Device Agreement: English | Espanol
NOTE: Having issues with the Chromebook? Read this!
Need tech support at home? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 18, 2020, Medication Redistribution for Specific Families: English
- March 17, 2020, Update for Families on Distance Learning: English | Espanol
- March 16, 2020, Coping with COVID-19 Resources for Families posted
- March 16, 2020, Morris Jeff Board of Directors Meeting is canceled for March 16
- March 16, 2020, Feria de Primavera/Spring Fair is postponed
- March 15, 2020, NOLA-PS Offers Community Feeding for Children, Morris Jeff is Community Feeding site for all children 0-18 at Lopez Campus (S. Rendon/Palmyra) from 10 AM-12PM, weekdays beginning Monday, March 16. Click the link above for FULL LIST of Community Feeding locations across the city. Children need not be present to receive meals. Share with others: bit.ly/NOPSfood4kids.
- March 14, 2020, Digital Learning Survey Sent to Families: English | Espanol
- March 13, 2020, Governor Declares School System Shutdown: English | Espanol
- March 13, 2020, Changes to Arrival Procedures Effective Immediately: English/Espanol
- March 12, 2020, Important Update from Head of School to Families: English | Espanol
- March 11, 2020, Illness Exclusion Policy added to the website: English/Espanol
- March 6, 2020, Note from Head of School, Pelican Press: English | Espanol
- March 5, 2020, View the handwashing video shared with elementary students in Morning Meeting
- March 3, 2020, Important Message from Head of School to Families: English | Espanol