Getting the academic foundation is vital to the graduation pathway students will choose for their junior and senior years.
- English I, II, III
- Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II
- Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry
- Civics, World Geography, U.S. History
- Quest for Success
- Spanish I, II, III, French I
- CTE: Digital Media I (film editing), Graphic Arts (Photoshop), Graphic Arts II (INDesign & Illustrator), Health Occupations, Medical Terminology, CPR
- PE I, PE & Health Ed II
- Visual Arts I, II, Band, Theatre I
For specific IB courses available through the Diploma Programme, visit the Diploma Programme Curriculum.