Description and Guidelines for Families
Office Hours will be offered by each teacher for 1 hour each day (Monday – Friday between 8:00-3:00 pm) in Elementary School and Middle School and for 45 minutes each day in High School. These will be live interactions with the teacher via Zoom and are dedicated to teacher-student communication, teacher real-time feedback to students, clarification of a lesson, and question and answer time between the student and the teacher.
Teachers will communicate with families the times of their Office Hours. These times will be held at the same time every day and week per teacher schedule. The link to your child’s Zoom Office Hours can be found on Google Classroom. Please see below for the components of Office Hours:
- 1 hour daily – same time every day Monday – Friday per teacher
- Teachers and students will communicate during these times.
- Teachers will answer questions from students.
- Teachers will provide feedback for student work
- Teachers will provide encouragement and support to students.
- Office Hours are NOT parent conference time. Please schedule conferences with your child’s teacher as needed via email communication – not during office hours.
We look forward to seeing your child during Office Hours with the teacher as often as he/she needs each week.